Mid Season Mock 3 Rounds

zappa13004

7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

OLB mainly. Houston is great. Ford has been injured this year and not sure if we'll re-sign him. Hali is soooo close to retirement. Zombo is playing way too much. Kpassngon is a project that could pay off in another couple years.

I think Nunez-Rochez will be back. Jenkins ideally too. A lot will depend on what happens with Logan in the offseason.

I agree for a pass rusher as Hali is near the end like you say. I didn't think about Logan because i think he'll be back, he is doing a good job.

8 hours ago, Raves said:

If Josh Allen is there when the Saints pick I think they draft him.  They were ready to take Mahomes last year if Buffalo had took Lattimore and I think they are looking to get Brees' future replacement.

Im not so sure. Brees will be FA and we will see what they do with him and i bet he will sign a new 4 years deal despite his age so im not sure for now than they'll prepare yet the future. But we'll see..

16 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Love the raiders draft. Doubt we pick thag high when it’s all said and done but Key and Jefferson is a win. Wouldn’t mind LL from Utah in the 3rd either. 

That is not my own power ranking, this mock is based on current standings. Yeah the Raiders could pick lower with a better second part of season..A DT is definitely a need but i did hesitate with a RB like Freeman..

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2017 at 1:07 AM, zappa13004 said:

78- Texans : Mitch Hyatt OT Clemson 

Given our track record with Clemson alumni, I'm game with this.

On 11/1/2017 at 1:07 AM, zappa13004 said:

88- Texans via Seahawks : Quin BLanding S Virginia

I've seen him listed as a late 1st/early 2nd round pick, so I'd like this. Very physical at the position, our secondary needs something like this at S. Coverage skills are a question mark, but the Texans need help at both S spots so an SS like Blanding helps no matter what.

Scott Quessenberry - brother of David - would also fit in well here, but would prefer Blanding.

Archived