MNF-Rams AT Cardinals

MDY10

On 12/15/2021 at 8:14 AM, BStanRamFan said:

I would let Brian Allen, Matt Gay, Ogbo, SJD Go and I wouldn't lose sleep over it. We'll find a gem or two in the 3rd/4th round, we'll bring in a cheap vet on 1yr deal. Im done stressing over cap space after what we've seen these last few years. It will be fine. 

No way would I let Matt Gay walk. He’s one of the best kickers in the league now. Have you forgot how bad it was when Zuerlein departed?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

No way would I let Matt Gay walk. He’s one of the best kickers in the league now. Have you forgot how bad it was when Zuerlein departed?

Yeah letting Gay go is insanity. Unfortunately, Hekker is most likely gone next year.

I know gaines has been balling, but people are disrespecting the work that SJD put in last year. If anyone has to go on our dline, I'd rather Robinson go. ANd after he leaves we shouldnt be spending much money bringing more dlinemen in...Henderson coaches up damn near everyone we bring to him. Im excited about bobby brown next year.

Resign Von, Allen, Gay, SJD, Noteboom.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, S-jax39 said:

Yeah letting Gay go is insanity. Unfortunately, Hekker is most likely gone next year.

I know gaines has been balling, but people are disrespecting the work that SJD put in last year. If anyone has to go on our dline, I'd rather Robinson go. ANd after he leaves we shouldnt be spending much money bringing more dlinemen in...Henderson coaches up damn near everyone we bring to him. Im excited about bobby brown next year.

Resign Von, Allen, Gay, SJD, Noteboom.

I'd pick OBJ over Von. I'd also resign Corbett over Allen.

On 12/15/2021 at 11:14 AM, BStanRamFan said:

I would let Brian Allen, Matt Gay, Ogbo, SJD Go and I wouldn't lose sleep over it. We'll find a gem or two in the 3rd/4th round, we'll bring in a cheap vet on 1yr deal. Im done stressing over cap space after what we've seen these last few years. It will be fine. 

There's no universe where we should let Gay walk. C'mon. I'd choose SJD over A'Shawn if SJD costs less than $4 million.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'd pick OBJ over Von. I'd also resign Corbett over Allen.

There's no universe where we should let Gay walk. C'mon. I'd choose SJD over A'Shawn if SJD costs less than $4 million.

Michael Badgley got cut by the Chargers before the season, picked up by Indy and he's 11/13 FG and 33/34 XP. It feels likes Sam Sloman was so bad it scarred us, but finding a capable replacement on short notice isn't as hard as it seems. I wouldn't break the bank for any kicker and would rather allocate the money to keeping a starter on Offense or Defense.  But that's just me.

2 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Michael Badgley got cut by the Chargers before the season, picked up by Indy and he's 11/13 FG and 33/34 XP. It feels likes Sam Sloman was so bad it scarred us, but finding a capable replacement on short notice isn't as hard as it seems. I wouldn't break the bank for any kicker and would rather allocate the money to keeping a starter on Offense or Defense.  But that's just me.

Do you know which team is #1 in the NFL in FG%? It's us (96.3%). Meanwhile, the bottom six teams have FG%s of 62.5%, 67.9%, 68.8%, 72.7%, 73.9%, and 75.0%. Kicking in the NFL is like musical chairs. You don't want to be one of the teams left standing without a reliable one. We got lucky with Matt Gay. He's still relatively young and has been money since he got here (44/47 on FGs and 58/59 on PATs). We should not even consider letting him walk, especially because he's a RFA.

• Like 4