BYE WEEK GDT - discussion

JDLefebvre

As mentioned you MAY discuss the recent state of the Steelers during this glorious 6-2 BYE week!  :D .... but it is more intended to discuss the games going on this week around the National Football League...

So if for some reason you wanted to discuss the

266f2783c27f5381ca2394bd3c56ee96.jpg?qua 

LA RAMS vs The New York Football Giants.... you could do that here.

Or if you would rather discuss the 

82a30622113fe5a824841f1e90a0cf4b.jpg?qua

DALLAS COWBOYS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS...  have at it.

Maybe, you would rather get into who will win between the 

ef5a6dd4d097d873883988dddfda7a3f.jpg?qua

OAKLAND RAIDERS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS, you can do that in this thread...

OR, If you are in need of a break and would rather discuss College Football ....

5fd9aac09ea1158d971213d90ad624e8.jpeg?qu

05a42d9a80b9fa177b70e66979590045.jpg?qua

c69cfeaa08d1fd627177dc082a69fbad.jpeg?qu

Go For It!!!

5 hours ago, warfelg said:

I'm a Penn State guy.......but those Michigan State girl....

Are they special?    I mean, the one girls tahhs are, but beyond that, those are girls you can find within 2 minutes on any major college campus.   

Dont get me wrong....certainly attractive, but I dont see anything special except for two exceptions.    

Just wanted to post this....because I never saw it before and figure some others didnt either...

I wont lie....I teared up a bit.

I wasnt a fan of the pick at first....not so much because of him and more because I thought we had bigger needs.....but obviously, Im happy to eat crow the same way I did with Lev.   

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Are [those Michigan State girls] special?    I mean, the one girls tahhs are, but beyond that, those are girls you can find within 2 minutes on any major college campus.   

Dont get me wrong....certainly attractive, but I dont see anything special except for two exceptions.    

I think there is a special attraction to that which is likely more attainable!

7 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Are they special?    I mean, the one girls tahhs are, but beyond that, those are girls you can find within 2 minutes on any major college campus.   

Mostly what TPESteel said.  Attainable.

Archived