BYE WEEK GDT - discussion

JDLefebvre

10 hours ago, grubs10 said:

Everyone wants to tell me that Julio Jones is clearly the best receiver in the league yet he lets my fantasy team down week after week.  I understand the thought process of Julio being the best but there is no statistical basis for it at this point.

Julio gets more love from the masses simply because he has that prototypical WR size and athleticism that Antonio Brown doesnt really have.

If we are talking about who the better football player is, I take AB every single time.   People would call me bias for saying that, but it really isnt.   If I legit believed Julio was better, I would say so without hesitation.     I would take Julio over Brown in the redzone.   Everywhere else....I take Brown every time.   Brown has, by far, better technical skills, better hands and is overall just more consistent.     Jones is damn good....not trying to slight him, but if we were offered Jones straight up for Brown and it was up to me...I wouldnt even consider it.   

That being said, I wouldnt hold anything against anyone who would take Julio over Brown.     I just like to laugh at those idiots out there who say that Jones is "by far" better than Brown.         

Archived