Bucs (10-3) vs Saints (6-7)

indifference

I think this is another game that will show how important a healthy Gronk is in the running and passing game.  

Hill is a worse passer then Jameis, but a better runner.  As long as the Bucs don t give the Saints a short field, I can t see how Hill leads the team to 3 TD drives over 65+ yds.  Maybe I ll be proven wrong.  Plus. I think the Bucs gave the Saints O at least 4 first dwns on 3rd dwn with penalties.  That cannot happen again.

Brady wasn t good in NOLA.  Missed Evans on a deep shot and then the fumble in the first half when in FG range was all on him.  I would expect him to be better.

Saints play a lot of 2 high man under.  Does Perriman make a difference again?  Not suggesting a lot of plays, but maybe another key play in the game from him?  🤔

40 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm sure three turnovers and jumping offsides on third down half a dozen times had nothing to do with it. lol

Or Kevin White with his first reception in over 5 yrs on a 9 route against Pierre Desir to start the second half.  Sieimien did a nice job in relief, but holy crap did the defense give the Saints O a bunch of free and easy ydg.  

31 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Wouldn t mind Pinion missing a game.  Maybe he is an amazing holder, I don't know.  However, he really is one of the less clutch punters in the league.  2nd half BUF game as my example.  2nd half, BUF is within 2 scores, force Bucs to punt from inside 20.  Pinion gets off like a 38 yd punt.  In comparison, OT BUF goes 3 and out, 63 yd punt.  Season stats for Pinion punting- 27th in punt avg, 7th in inside the 20.  Your going to be that crap in changing field position, the punter needs to be top 3 inside 20.  His kickoffs are way overblown.  Pretty much everyone is getting touchbacks at 75% or more.  Save the cap space and thank him for his time with the club.

Next season Pinion is in final yr of conteact.  2.9 million with 0 dead cap if cut.  Yeah, it's time.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 2