Week 15: New York Jets (3-10) @ Miami Dolphins (6-7)

TheKillerNacho

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Zach Wilson
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Duke Johnson
    • Tevin Coleman
    • Ty Johnson
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Albert Wilson
    • Mack Hollins
    • Jamison Crowder
    • Keelan Cole
    • Denzel Mims
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Durham Smythe
    • Ryan Griffin
    • Jason Sanders
    • Eddy Pineiro
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2021 at 06:00 PM

Miami Dolphins vs New York Jets Matchup Preview (11/21/21): Betting Odds,  Depth Charts, Live Stream (Watch Online)

At 1-7, it seemed highly unlikely the Dolphins might be able to crawl back to .500, but here we are in Week 14 needing a victory over the pathetic Jets to reach that mark.

I still don't want to hear any talk of playoffs, but we almost certainly should get to 7-7, here (even without, potentially our RBs).

My prediction...

Miami 29
New York 16

The Jets will give us a game, its a rivalry they hate us, everyone hates them. I would love a blow out win but even with them in a downward spiral I am betting it is closer than it should be, especially with the covid rampaging through our team. 

Miami 24

Jets 17

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This game could've started a lot better. I'm not worried yet but cmon, guys.

Yeah. A lot of bad football from us early, especially on offense (bad run blocking, bad throws). It is very early but we can't let the Jets take a three score lead. The way the offense looks, idk if we'll put up more than 14 today, unless something changes. 

4 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Yeah. A lot of bad football from us early, especially on offense (bad run blocking, bad throws). It is very early but we can't let the Jets take a three score lead. The way the offense looks, idk if we'll put up more than 14 today, unless something changes. 

It feels like we were caught with our pants down looking "over" the lowly Jets after a 6 game winning streak. We aren't talented enough to sleep on any opponent. Hopefully being down 10-0 will sober some guys up.

Also Jaylen Waddle being out will obviously hurt.

Also, weirdly, despite getting our RBs off the COVID list, Duke Johnson is playing a lot of snaps for some reason.

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It feels like we were caught with our pants down looking "over" the lowly Jets after a 6 game winning streak. We aren't talented enough to sleep on any opponent. Hopefully being down 10-0 will sober some guys up.

Also Jaylen Waddle being out will obviously hurt.

Also, weirdly, despite getting our RBs off the COVID list, Duke Johnson is playing a lot of snaps for some reason.

I agree with the sleepy start probably having something to do with underestimating the Jets. 

I think losing Holland on the other side of the ball is also a huge loss. He does a lot in coverage and also a pass rusher. Losing him at safety probably changes or defensive play calling. 

Great observation with Duke. Has another back even taken a snap yet? Could be because none of the other backs practiced this week. 

34 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

I agree with the sleepy start probably having something to do with underestimating the Jets. 

I think losing Holland on the other side of the ball is also a huge loss. He does a lot in coverage and also a pass rusher. Losing him at safety probably changes or defensive play calling. 

Great observation with Duke. Has another back even taken a snap yet? Could be because none of the other backs practiced this week. 

Myles took one carry I think loll