Week 15: New York Jets (3-10) @ Miami Dolphins (6-7)

TheKillerNacho

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Zach Wilson
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Duke Johnson
    • Tevin Coleman
    • Ty Johnson
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Albert Wilson
    • Mack Hollins
    • Jamison Crowder
    • Keelan Cole
    • Denzel Mims
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Durham Smythe
    • Ryan Griffin
    • Jason Sanders
    • Eddy Pineiro
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/19/2021 at 06:00 PM

Man did anyone even know we had signed Duke Johnson? I’ve always been a big fan of his and I remember there were a couple other people on here who wanted us to trade for him or sign him as a FA, I can’t remember. He’s probably not the long term solution at the RB spot, I really hope that even if Johnson looks good the rest of the year, we still draft a RB so where in the first 4 rounds of the 2022 draft. I do think l, do to Johnson versatility at RB/WR, he would be an awesome weapon to hold onto and he’s a really good change of pace RB. Last thing, anyone remember the last time we had a RB run for at least 100 yards or more?

4 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

Man did anyone even know we had signed Duke Johnson? I’ve always been a big fan of his and I remember there were a couple other people on here who wanted us to trade for him or sign him as a FA, I can’t remember. He’s probably not the long term solution at the RB spot, I really hope that even if Johnson looks good the rest of the year, we still draft a RB so where in the first 4 rounds of the 2022 draft. I do think l, do to Johnson versatility at RB/WR, he would be an awesome weapon to hold onto and he’s a really good change of pace RB. Last thing, anyone remember the last time we had a RB run for at least 100 yards or more?

I heard we raised him from the PS when our RBs were all on the COVID list. Didn't expect him to play this much when I heard Myles cleared COVID protocols, though .

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I heard we raised him from the PS when our RBs were all on the COVID list. Didn't expect him to play this much when I heard Myles cleared COVID protocols, though .

From what I gathered it was due to him getting all the practice time in. The guy played hard. 

2 hours ago, Phinsesq said:

From what I gathered it was due to him getting all the practice time in. The guy played hard. 

He really did.  It was nice to see consistent 4-5 yard runs out of a Dolphins offense.  It's been awhile.  I'm keeping the RB room exactly as it was this weekend for awhile.  Duke earned a legit shot at taking the starting job with his performance.

Watching that game, my initial reaction was that was one of the worst games I've seen Tua have.  He was forcing throws the entire game, and although he had a couple beautiful ones, he also had the 2 ugly picks.  But then I watched all of his passes again on replay (God bless the guy that puts those up on Youtube) and I don't think they complete 5 passes all game if Tua didn't force it more than what we are used to seeing.  There wasn't 1 WR that got any kind of separation yesterday.  None.  It still doesn't excuse the ugly, ugly pick 6 he threw, but having Waddle and his elite separation is just so important.  It could also be a damning indictment of the play-calling as well if nobody could get open, but we've all known for awhile that the play-calling is lackluster.  Gonna need 2 new WRs this offseason.