2018 NFL Free Agents Thread

DirtyJersey9er

1 hour ago, Gravity said:

Whats DAZN? 

A streaming service available in Europe and Canada. In Canada, it offers the NFL, the equivalent of Gamepass, I think. With every game live, replays, highlights, condensed game, and NFL Network live, 24/7. In europe, I don't think it has the NFL, but it has the NHL in germany, I think. Ideally, I'd love to have both. I looked into getting a german VPN, but they all have bandwidth limits, so these are not ideal solutions. Maybe I just need a german address? Because I could easily have one. I could be a german businessman travelling in Canada! And get my NHL streams! What if I had dual citizenship?! Ugh... 

4 hours ago, rudyZ said:

A streaming service available in Europe and Canada. In Canada, it offers the NFL, the equivalent of Gamepass, I think. With every game live, replays, highlights, condensed game, and NFL Network live, 24/7. In europe, I don't think it has the NFL, but it has the NHL in germany, I think. Ideally, I'd love to have both. I looked into getting a german VPN, but they all have bandwidth limits, so these are not ideal solutions. Maybe I just need a german address? Because I could easily have one. I could be a german businessman travelling in Canada! And get my NHL streams! What if I had dual citizenship?! Ugh... 

Awesome 

Bolded ?

I would hate to see us bring in Dez. I think the team has enough to worry about with Foster and adding a Diva or head case like Dez just takes away from what the team is building. I don't deny his talent but damn he seems like drama. All of our WR's are team first guys and have meshed well. Bringing in Dez could disrupt that. 

Archived