2018 NFL Free Agents Thread

DirtyJersey9er

2 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Just saw if Oakland gets Nelson, they would cut Crabtree. Do you think we would go after Crabtree? If so, how awkward would the Crabtree vs Sherman practices be lol 

I hope the Rams sign him.

Just now, StevenK said:

He’s exactly like Woods. Do you think they would? I could see Balt paying heavily for him. 

Just so he’d have to practice against Talib every day. 

Honestly I think at this point in there careers Crabtree is the better player between him and Nelson. If I were the Raiders I’d just hold onto Crab. Having Hundley at QB certainly didn’t help Jordy last year, but he still looked off to me.

3 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Just so he’d have to practice against Talib every day. 

Honestly I think at this point in there careers Crabtree is the better player between him and Nelson. If I were the Raiders I’d just hold onto Crab. Having Hundley at QB certainly didn’t help Jordy last year, but he still looked off to me.

Oh man, I forgot all about Talib lol! That would be great! 

I doubt he would wear his chains around him 

8 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Anyone know the cap floor 49ers need to reach? 

If 49ers dont use all the cap, how much of it can roll over to next off-season?

I hope we give this cap money to someone soon! Waiting sucks. 

You only have to hit the floor once every three years, I believe. Very difficult to not do that, so we are under no obligation to spend any more money I'm sure. 

I'm not sure how much rolls over. I'm pretty sure that roll over does expire, but when, how, etc I'm not sure on

5 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Thoughts on Woodhead if we don’t go after McKinnon and his 6/7 mil? 

Meh. He's a nice little player, always has been. I don't have much interest in signing him though. Injuries have mounted, he's limited in reps and what he brings to the table. There are a few guys out there like him, I just don't have a ton of interest

5 minutes ago, MasherSF said:

I don't think we re-sign him, but I find it odd that it's been dead silent on Hyde.

Rb market is typically slow, and they're going in order for the most part. Crowell and Hyde are comparable, but crowell 3 years younger. Lewis is just better. McKinnon is sort of a specialty item, but he'll probably come off next.

When all is said and done, I think he's a lion or Seahawk

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Rb market is typically slow, and they're going in order for the most part. Crowell and Hyde are comparable, but crowell 3 years younger. Lewis is just better. McKinnon is sort of a specialty item, but he'll probably come off next.

When all is said and done, I think he's a lion or Seahawk

My gut has told me he's going to be a Seahawk since I saw Breida in Preseason 

Archived