Urban Meyer Fired

Adrenaline_Flux

Tbh congratulations. I liked what I saw from Lawrence in our Week 2 game. You guys can absolutely get it right if Khan hits on the right GM/HC combo. Not easy but it can’t be worse than the current situation. You have the most important piece long term. 

There’s always been a culture of toxicity around Urban and he just doesn’t bring a lot to the table as an NFL HC, he is uniquely suited to be a program builder at the college level. Dre’Mont Jones’ comments about him were pretty revealing. Across the board you hear he does not treat people well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Tbh congratulations. I liked what I saw from Lawrence in our Week 2 game. You guys can absolutely get it right if Khan hits on the right GM/HC combo. Not easy but it can’t be worse than the current situation. You have the most important piece long term. 

There’s always been a culture of toxicity around Urban and he just doesn’t bring a lot to the table as an NFL HC, he is uniquely suited to be a program builder at the college level. Dre’Mont Jones’ comments about him were pretty revealing. Across the board you hear he does not treat people well. 

I think Trevor threw for like 35 yards after that first drive. Lol but thank you sir. We need a clean slate.