The other games thread week #15

Iron_man

This week we begin in Los Angeles as the Chiefs come into town to battle the Chargers. Mahomes vs Herbert.

Thursday Night: Chief at Chargers

Saturday: Raiders at Browns(4:30pmEST) Patriots at Colts(8:15pmEST)

Sunday Early: Titans at Steelers, Jets at Dolphins, Texans at Jaguars, Cowboys at Giants, Washington at Eagles, Panthers at Bills, Cardinals at Lions

Sunday Late: Bengals at Broncos, Falcons at 9ers, Packers at Ravens, Seahawks at Rams

Monday Night: Vikings at Bears

There are lots of good match ups this weekend. I'll probably watch Chief at Chargers, Raider at Browns, Our game, Titans at Steelers, Cowboys at Giants, Packers at Ravens, Viking at Bears. What games are you looking forward to this weekend?

Chiefs/Chargers, Skip raiders/browns since half of the Browns are on the C19 list, otherwise I'd check that one out too.  Titans/Steelers, Jets/Phins, Panthers/Bills, Packers/Ravens, Hawks/Rams, Pats/Colts, Saints/Bucs.

Really curious how the Bills & Phins fair... that could really muck things up for the Bills if they choke that game away, since I don't see the Jets winning.  Wanna see if TB can put together a competent game against a nagging division rival as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Looks like it’s one of the days where everything goes wrong for us. Titans, dolphins, bills will win. 

what an A-hole week. 

Titans lost, but yea, Bills winning and the chargers committing suicide against the Chiefs stinks.