Was Michael Vick on the Falcon's a better passer than Lamar Jackson?

NeptunePenguins

On Reddit people be getting downvoted to heck for suggesting that Lamar Jackson was as good of a passer as Michael Vick. It makes me wonder, if that is true, then what would Michael Vick look like today? 

Not saying I agree with this, as I haven't watched much highlights of Vick. Just want to know what you all think. 

1 hour ago, NeptunePenguins said:

On Reddit people be getting downvoted to heck for suggesting that Lamar Jackson was as good of a passer as Michael Vick. It makes me wonder, if that is true, then what would Michael Vick look like today? 

Not saying I agree with this, as I haven't watched much highlights of Vick. Just want to know what you all think. 

For my mind Vick was a more fluid athlete adn I think more explosive and with a better arm. Wha tseperates the two in Lamars favour is that he is a higher caliber person than Vick. Lamar doesnt seem to act like the hye is real and is a lot more humble IMO. 

Yeah maybe the people on that site are talking about arm strength, which I do certainly agree with. Though when it comes to just about everything else I think Lamar does surpass Vick as a passer. I haven't seen too many Ravens games myself, and the ones I have watched were more Lamar's bad games really. So I might be biased.

I know this is a homer thread for Lamar but it a not even close, lets not do this, Lamar was lightning in a bottle and has been figured out

Vicks 2010 season kills than anything Lamar as done as a passer, he constantly threatened all three levels of the defense and actually took advantage of the deep threat he had, like he was an actual passing threat. Also I highly doubt Lamar could be disciplined enough to operate in Andy Reid's system

Second of all, they are two different spectrums when it came down to arm talent

To be quite honest, you can say the same thing about Cam Newton's 2015 season, he took mediocre WRs and made them into legit deep threats because of his ARM, these guys stood in the pocket and were legit threats as passers, not a single soul fears Lamar as a passer and we are all seeing it unfold.

1 hour ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Lamar smokes Falcons Vick even harder in terms of passing ability.

This is the biggest crock of bs I've seen, how????? He cant even get the ball to Hollywood Brown who would be a stud in any other team (and flourished with Baker Mayfield at OU) name one WR he made better with his passing? 

This is so much a blanket statement, its actually funny.