Week 15 2021 - GDT - Saints (6-7) @ Buccaneers (10-3)

Mid Iowa

3 hours ago, Dome said:

If I said "Taysom Hill turns the ball over every single week" you would have pointed out all the times he didn't. Right? So is that hyperbole by me? Or is it me making stuff up to support my claim?

Trying to chalk that up to hyperbole is bush league man.. just say what you mean and don't use semantics to try to back out of it later. 

Just to be clear, you were defending Taysom's passing ability even after the Cowboys game this year.

So you are changing your entire stance on Taysom based on *checks notes* a Jets game without Ingram, Thomas, Harris and Ramczyk and a Bucs game without either of his All-Pro Tackles, Harris, Thomas or Ingram? 

Despite saying you his 4 starts last year he was an average passer... it just doesn't check out.

2 games with mallet finger and missing weapons around him overrules your previous 5 games of data?

"NoW thaT I'vE fInNaLlY SeEn HiM PlAy I cAn AdMiT i WaS WrOnG!"

Don't talk to me about stances cause you don't know what one looks like. 😎

I'm lost, so now you're making excuses as to why I SHOULDNT think Taysom isn't a good passer? The finger doesn't help but his lack of touch and the bad decisions he's made are evident. He should have more INT that got flat out dropped. Weird for you to tell me what I need to see to change my opinion, but it's quite evident you think you're the smartest guy in this room and your attitude reflects that. I've changed my stance on Taysom, don't know what else you need. Seems like you're just bent out of shape and looking for an argument here. Take your attitude and shove it tbh.

I'd really like to know why we haven't seen Book.

We all agree that Siemian isn't a very good QB, Hill is a liability when in the #1 role, and the only other option is Book, who we've apparently moth balled.

So is Book bad, not picking up the playbook, stuck in Payton's office with a bong?

There's simply got to be something we're not hearing/seeing.

11 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

We all agree that Siemian isn't a very good QB, Hill is a liability when in the #1 role, and the only other option is Book, who we've apparently moth balled.

So is Book bad, not picking up the playbook, stuck in Payton's office with a bong?

I don't think a rookie QB in a complex offense gives us a better chance to win than Siemian or Taysom. If we were out of the playoffs I'd agree, but were in the thick of the playoff hunt. Turning to Book would be a mistake right now IMO.

11 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Well...Siemian out with COVID...You might get your wish 😆

7 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Well...Siemian out with COVID...You might get your wish 😆

Siemian AND Hill out. Book is starting.

Not how I wanted to see it, and without a few tackles...

We're in a covid outbreak, so that mauling defense may not be what we saw last week against the Buccs. 
Can we just jump to the 2022 season already?...