Jaguars vs Texans - Urban Era Finally Over

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Hey .Buzz, you're in Minnesota too.  How do you watch the Jags games?  I have NFL Game Pass, but it won't let me actually see the game until it's over.  I just get the radio broadcast of it while it's being played.

I’m in Minnesota as well and was told at one point there is a jags bar around here. Anyone ever been?

7 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Hey .Buzz, you're in Minnesota too.  How do you watch the Jags games?  I have NFL Game Pass, but it won't let me actually see the game until it's over.  I just get the radio broadcast of it while it's being played.

I just look around the internet for a stream.

4 minutes ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

I’m in Minnesota as well and was told at one point there is a jags bar around here. Anyone ever been?

I haven’t heard of one yet sadly. Only been up here for a year now.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm not a drinker, so I don't go to a lot of bars, but if I hear about one that plays the games, I'll definitely let you guys know.  It would be fun to watch a game with both of you. 

I’ll keep an eye out here as well. Wish it wasn’t a random TSA agent at the airport who told me about it. Haha

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

Weird spot this year where I don’t want us to end up with the #1 or #2 picks because I think you’ve gotta take the DEs in those two spots. Both would be great to have but I want OL. 

Idk, with Walker in the wings and Cam looking like a solid LT…

Hard to find an elite edge. 

2 minutes ago, skaterbirdhouse said:

Yeah not wrong there. Had high hopes for Little heading into the season.

Yeah, think they messed up not working him more at RT. Cam is rock solid so there wasn’t much of a chance of early playing time.