• Bills at Jets
    • Broncos at Eagles
    • Chiefs at Cowboys
    • Raiders at Dolphins
    • Bucs at Saints
    • Falcons at Panthers
    • Lions at Packers
    • Other
  2. 2. How are you spending your Bye week?

• Binging Redzone all day
    • Might catch a few games
    • Taking a break from football
    • Spending time with the Fam/Friends
    • Sobbing in a corner about the departure of Jimmy G
    • The Celtics are playing the Magic at 6pm Sunday
    • Seeing Thor: Ragnarok

23 minutes ago, iothar said:

Wait, have you heard of the patriots in the 90s, 80s, 70s or 60s? You went to 4 super bowls in a row and were considered infinitely more successful until 2001 hit.

And how many Pats fans followed the team back then? I was 10 the last time the Bills went to the playoffs and I'm 28, that's insanity. We've got the longest playoff drought in all major league sports, I'm not saying everyone doesn't have their set backs but you can't blame fans for overreacting to the same thing they've seen every season. I was mainly upset that he quoted me when I was clearly joking about the super bowl though. 

Also, I didn't realize that he quoted me in the Pats forum. I apologize that I derailed this thread a bit. 

59 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah. The super bowl comment was clear sarcasm. I tend to agree with your comment about Benjamin though, he's definitely a throw it up and hope type of guy and Tyrod is the exact opposite. 

Also, I'm going to be tuning in next week just like every other Bills fan. We'll see how dedicated you are when you've seen the same disaster for 17 straight years. It's beyond frustrating but Bills fans still turn up every single year and travel extremely well. But please, tell me about being a fan while you win double digits wins every season and are basically guaranteed a playoff spot, must be such a struggle for you.

In the 80s and 90s we were picking in the top 10 every year. Football wasn't invented in 2000, I know exactly what it's like. We lost 12 times out of 19 against Buffalo in the 90s. 

I think you massively overreacted in your thread, as Buffalo are still in a decent shape. Thursday games are weird. 

Edit: Sorry about the quote, I didn't mean to format it like that.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

In the 80s and 90s we were picking in the top 10 every year. Football wasn't invented in 2000, I know exactly what it's like. We lost 12 times out of 19 against Buffalo in the 90s. 

I think you massively overreacted in your thread, as Buffalo are still in a decent shape. Thursday games are weird. 

Edit: Sorry about the quote, I didn't mean to format it like that.

Yeah I think we're still in it but I don't think this year will be the year. I'm much more levelheaded today, just too many painful memories and alcohol haha. I'll let you guys have your thread back, later!

LOLLLL DALLAS!

But thanks, all the same. Smith throws first INT - according to gen'ers, he cant be MVP anymore then.

I'm annoyed at how much work Kelsey is getting. He always gets the yardage, but he's never been in the same zip code as Gronk TD-wise. Well, this season, like most things KC, is different. I want Gronk to put on one of his monster games in Denver.

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

Pretty good week - Dolphins, Bills, Broncos, Chiefs, Ravens all lost.

Oakland won, but their defense is so bad that they worry me much less than all the other 3 AFCW teams.

Hopefully the Broncos come out broken and defeated next week, not driven and angry.

If the heist is playing does it matter? They've lost 4 in a row, 3-5 record with no offense. They'd have to win out to have a chance at the playoffs. Last week was their superbowl.

Archived