Game #15 - Sun, Dec 26 vs Pittsburgh

onejayhawk

As much as it will hurt our chances, I am kind of intrigued to see where Reid and Mahomes go if Kelce and Hill are both out. Those two represent literally 50% of our offense's target share, and both the play calling and Mahomes have shown an aversion to trusting any of our other receivers. I would be interesting to see where they lean without them, if we just go run/screen heavy, or if they start pushing more targets to Gordon/Hardman/Gray.

29 minutes ago, HolmesPriest said:

Gordon gonna have 100+ yards and like some touchdowns

Gordon, Robinson, and Pringle are all candidates.

Noah Gray has been playing as much as Blake, who is primarily an in-line blocker. That part should be OK.  

I want to see what Clyde and Rel can do.

J

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

As much as it will hurt our chances, I am kind of intrigued to see where Reid and Mahomes go if Kelce and Hill are both out. Those two represent literally 50% of our offense's target share, and both the play calling and Mahomes have shown an aversion to trusting any of our other receivers. I would be interesting to see where they lean without them, if we just go run/screen heavy, or if they start pushing more targets to Gordon/Hardman/Gray.

There’s a real chance that Kelce and Hill are both gone after next year. If they’re both out, I think we’re going to see why we need to draft WR early this year. 

51 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Both need to be addressed within the first three rounds imo. Hoping for OT, if Brown isn’t signed long term, or S with the other pick. Definitely don’t want to reach for anyone. 

I think we might miss out on the 1st round DE talent, hopefully a WR is there. 

Do we keep OB? LT would be moved to the top of the list if hes gone.

17 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Agreed. I don’t see how we keep him and Mathieu without seriously hurting quality depth. I think Mathieu would be easier to replace in a deep S class. I’m still in the camp of tagging Brown with the intent of grooming a replacement so we can tag/trade him in 2023. 

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I think we might miss out on the 1st round DE talent, hopefully a WR is there. 

Not necessarily LT. Niang has good enough pass pro to handle either side. But OT for sure. We can get the likes of Remmers as FA. That would serves as backup. 

WR is not one of the strength positions of this draft, even allowing for underclassmen. 

The re-signing of veterans will tell us a lot. Are we going to release ClarK? Hitchins is probably gone, even though he is having his best season with us. Mathieu, Reed, Ward, Hughes are all importand defensive players who need new contracts.We can't afford everyone.

J