Titans offensive struggles

TitanRedd

http://www.espn.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/23942/how-fresh-legs-corey-davis-and-more-creativity-can-save-titans-offense

its funny I’ve been saying this for as long as I can remember. You stop the run you have a shot at containing our offense.

Our WR route concepts are predictable & Play calling. Taywan Taylor needs reps the guy makes plays when given the opportunity. He kinda reminds me of Derrick mason early on in his career.

I try to evaluate what's going wrong and always come to the conclusion it's our coaches. We have wayyyy to much talent to be this bad on offense. Lack of direction, lack of having a true identity. I feel like we are making a Ferrari (Mariota) a cab car (game manager) which he can do and be great!  We need to open it up with modern misdirection not just a sweep. We need a real coaching staff. 

With luck and Watson out we will win the division and mike will get an extension. Never can I root against us, I'll take it, it's been too long. I just hope Jon sees mariota isn't being used correctly.

Archived