Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

1 minute ago, dust247 said:

After the 3rd INT, I started to wonder if the defense was playing off coverage to bait Mayfield into some of these throws. They have to know he can be wildly inaccurate. 

Yah maybe.  3 picks pretty great.  Can't stand when Cleveland makes it look easy to move the ball.  Pick by Rasul was a game changer.  Now we need to double them up and score coming out of the half.

3 minutes ago, dust247 said:

After the 3rd INT, I started to wonder if the defense was playing off coverage to bait Mayfield into some of these throws. They have to know he can be wildly inaccurate. 

That's fine between the 30s but we were playing soft inside the damn 15 yard line... I've never seen defense that soft in the red zone...other than us.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's fine between the 30s but we were playing soft inside the damn 15 yard line... I've never seen defense that soft in the red zone...other than us.

It's so frustrating to watch for sure.

I would much rather just blitz Baker and force him to throw the ball up. 

Edited by dust247