Week 9 NFL stuff

WizardHawk

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

How the hell did we get our a$$ kicked by the broncos.

by the same token, the refs in the eagles game are certainly out to get the Broncos for some reason. They are straight out calling some trash and bogus calls against Denver.

The roughing the passer call was a bad one, but it wouldn't have mattered, delay of game by the defender would have given us what we needed anyways. The Burton catch was a TD. He had stable control at the last moment while his knee was on the ground before going out of bounds.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

The roughing the passer call was a bad one, but it wouldn't have mattered, delay of game by the defender would have given us what we needed anyways. The Burton catch was a TD. He had stable control at the last moment while his knee was on the ground before going out of bounds.

Oh right and the one catch that was ruled incomplete by the Broncos, it's the rule but it's a stupid rule.

2 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

How the hell did we get our a$$ kicked by the broncos.

Denver is 30-3 at home in Weeks 1 and 2 since 1990.

It sounds like an excuse, but the evidence is pretty strong that teams just aren't equipped to deal with the altitude that early in the year.

3 hours ago, Northland said:

Who is stopping the Eagles?  Far enough into the season to say they are legit.  Personally I think our D will get exposed big time when we face them.

The Eagles have beaten a bunch of awful to mediocre teams. I think Carolina sucks. I think the Broncos suck - and yes I fully acknowledge they straight murdered us. But thats the NFL. The best thing the Eagles have going for them is they have been consistently good week to week. We were very inconsistent at the start of the season, but its looking like we have improved. I still insist that we are one Sean Lee injury away from being 7-1 beating the Aaron Rodgers lead Packers and the surprisingly good Rams. Injuries are part of the game, but had he been able to play, we would be in contention with them as the best team in the NFL. 

Archived