Week 9 NFL stuff

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

BTW how they hell did Philly get 51 points? I looked at the box-score and was expecting huge numbers from Wentz. But he didn't even throw for 200 hundred YDS and just a bit over 50% completion. 4TD though, but still. WTH?

Because Denvers offense was horrendous and threw several picks. 

5 hours ago, Northland said:

Who is stopping the Eagles?  Far enough into the season to say they are legit.  Personally I think our D will get exposed big time when we face them.

I think it's going to be a close game. Probably a one score game either way.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The Eagles have beaten a bunch of awful to mediocre teams. I think Carolina sucks. I think the Broncos suck - and yes I fully acknowledge they straight murdered us. But thats the NFL. The best thing the Eagles have going for them is they have been consistently good week to week. We were very inconsistent at the start of the season, but its looking like we have improved. I still insist that we are one Sean Lee injury away from being 7-1 beating the Aaron Rodgers lead Packers and the surprisingly good Rams. Injuries are part of the game, but had he been able to play, we would be in contention with them as the best team in the NFL. 

Ah just so we can have this aired out in the open. Each team has exactly one win against opponents with a winning record (both 6-3)
The Eagles have beaten teams a combined 25-41, the Cowboys have beaten teams a combined 15-27. I'll let you guys do the math on which is a higher win percentage.

49 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

BTW how they hell did Philly get 51 points? I looked at the box-score and was expecting huge numbers from Wentz. But he didn't even throw for 200 hundred YDS and just a bit over 50% completion. 4TD though, but still. WTH?

Defense held them to 9 points outside garbage time, forced a few interceptions where we more or less started the drive in the Red Zone. We also put up 200 rushing yards against the -then- 2nd ranked rushing defense in the league.

Archived