Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

WOW.

You go from Leftwich to Bisaccia. Amazing. Simply amazing.

It’s not ideal, that’s for sure.

Idk, as with everything after a couple weeks I’ll talk myself into it and hope for the best. HC hires are pretty all over the place as it is. His staff (as with most coaches, but especially ST guys) will be important.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

It’s not ideal, that’s for sure.

Idk, as with everything after a couple weeks I’ll talk mysetlf into it and hope for the best. HC hires are pretty all over the place as it is. His staff (as with most coaches, but especially ST guys) will be important.

Can't be worse than Urban, right?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jraider91 said:

Greg Olson and Rich have a long friendship, would think he'd be OC candidate 

His last stop here wasn’t good. Seemed to do some good things with Carr but that would be underwhelming out of the gate. 

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

His last stop here wasn’t good. Seemed to do some good things with Carr but that would be underwhelming out of the gate. 

Yeah he isn't a good OC but he isn't an absolute disaster. Rich is a great guy, not sure I saw much HC in him tbh but he will develop a great culture. Could be a good resetter 

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He did get 4000+ yards and 35 TDs out of Bortles.

Was a lot less impressive watching then on paper. Also completely dragged Blake on his way out.

Pretty much my main issues with any defensive/special teams mind is the offensive staff they’d bring in. Deservedly so from the looks of it.