Godwin tore his ACL

ravishingone

I guess we need Perriman to step even with AB returning.

Separate note, I feel awful.for Godwin.  I am pro player with salary negotiations.  This injury will limit his bargaining power in the market.  Not all ACL injuries are the same.  His best offer might just be a second franchise tag.  This sucks.

Edited by ravishingone

12 minutes ago, indifference said:

AB might have a legendary post season run. We’ll be ok

Easy to forget, he was arguably WR1 before getting hurt.  He ll get a lot of slot work as well as outside.  If Perriman can just make the easy catches thrown his way, he can keep defenses honest.

• Like 1

Man, this couldn't have come at a worse time for Godwin. heading into FA market and was set to cash in big, especially the way he's been playing the last 6 weeks. Fell horrible for him.

Bright side, is that I would think this assures he will be back with the Bucs in some form for 2022. Might not be till half way through the year or later though. 

20 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Man, this couldn't have come at a worse time for Godwin. heading into FA market and was set to cash in big, especially the way he's been playing the last 6 weeks. Fell horrible for him.

Bright side, is that I would think this assures he will be back with the Bucs in some form for 2022. Might not be till half way through the year or later though. 

I don't think it's a severe tear imo

He was running and cutting on the sideline 

I think he's back before mid-season