The enigma that is Jameis Winston

bucsfan333

HEs seem to improve not throwing INTs but he’s substituting INTs with fumbles. 

His passing numbers look good but fumbles and turnovers are still costly. Looks like it’s baby steps here with him. I’m happy the passing has improved but the fumbles really cost them. 

Not only that we don’t score touchdowns. We need to finish drives better. Not 4 FGs and a touchdown when your QB is ripping apart the panthers. 

TUrnovers and his immaturity need to improve. Turnovers lost us the game against carolina. You can’t carve up a defense and fumble the ball away 3 times. That’s on winston. 

He should never go after an official like that either. I like that he cared but immediately you have to ask yourself. This is the same guy that taunted a guy from the sideline back in New Orleans. 

Hes still got a lot to learn and mature. Maybe his time on the bench and getting heathy. His play the last two weeks has been promising displaying magnicifent accuracy, mechanics and pocket awareness. But it’s the little things that can derail his talent. Emotions , maturity and ball security. 

His offensive line has been and continues to be below league average, I'm not even sure that is arguable.  If there is concern about a RS sophomore Qb having success in the pros before Winston, then certainly it is reasonable to assume that improvement would not be a straight arrow up.  Furthermore, having 2 separate injuries to his throwing shoulder would certainly impede his progress.  

I have no issue with his development this year considering his injuries and inability for the team to run the ball.  I place all the blame on Koetter for the running game because over 2 full seasons, the running game has at least looked competent when Martin and Sims were not the primary ball carriers.

Archived