Week 16 GDT: Broncos (7-7) @ Raiders (7-7) - Glue Makin' Week

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Damn Dirty Donkeys
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

toss up game at this point, if im being honest. We have the better QB, so ill give us the edge. If we can run the ball a bit i like our chances. Getting Waller back would be nice. Dont know what team we get as were week to week but ill give our guys the benefit of doubt lol Carr needs to close this season out on a positive note if he wants to stay in Vegas. 

23-20 Raiders

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

toss up game at this point, if im being honest. We have the better QB, so ill give us the edge. If we can run the ball a bit i like our chances. Getting Waller back would be nice. Dont know what team we get as were week to week but ill give our guys the benefit of doubt lol Carr needs to close this season out on a positive note if he wants to stay in Vegas. 

23-20 Raiders

He can stay in Vegas. Just not with the Raiders.

2 hours ago, Heart of Oak said:

We just need to target the end zone from 30 yards! ;P...Red zone issues solved

Smart thinking.... Can't suck in the red zone if you're never in the red zone. 

That could help explain why they get a penalty every time they get down there too. Who doesn't love a 3rd and goal from the 21?

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I would feel better about this game if it was being played in Denver. The Raiders are atrocious playing in Vegas. No home field advantage whatsoever. Going to be a lot of orange in that crowd.

Im going to this one. Hope we pull out the W bois or I'm gonna be drinking way too much in vegas.

• Like 1

With the Chiefs potentially missing Hill and Kelce v. Steelers... and we assume they lose falling to 10-5 (and Steelers to 8-6-1)... then we beat the Broncos (we move to 8-7, Broncos 7-8). Someone in the Raven's Bengals game is losing and they are currently ahead of us at 8-6 (I think we want Bengals to win, then win AFC north since maybe our win against Ravens is a tie breaker?)

Would be nice if the Seahawks randomly beat the Chargers tonight too. Season still very alive.

• Like 1