RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • Damn Dirty Donkeys
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

By the way can we all agree on the fact that Perryman looks much better when Deablo was on the field next to him

So how do we feel about Deablo?  I haven't focused on him but when noticed he seems to be around the ball and making tackles.  I mean, he's a rook.

6 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

So how do we feel about Deablo?  I haven't focused on him but when noticed he seems to be around the ball and making tackles.  I mean, he's a rook.

Small sample size but he's the real deal. I've been thoroughly impressed with how he takes on blockers and plays the run. Good pick. Sure he makes mistakes now and then but he's a rookie. 

I have no problem the linebackers being him and Perryman next year. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Geezy said:

I just saw that he has 3 tackles combined the last 3 weeks. Smfh 

Sucks cause of the money and the cap hit cause of those restructures they did with him, but the bright side of this is Deablo is out there getting valuable playing time and imo making a difference. Would be a totally different case if it was a vet that wasn’t gonna be around anymore taking those snaps 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:
1 hour ago, S&B Bleeder said:

Small sample size but he's the real deal. I've been thoroughly impressed with how he takes on blockers and plays the run. Good pick. Sure he makes mistakes now and then but he's a rookie. 

I have no problem the linebackers being him and Perryman next year. 

He looks pretty good, very athletic and smooth but the thing that has impressed me is he seems much more physical than I thought he'd be and more physical than Littleton. Too early to tell but he looks very promising.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, opeth0500 said:

Depends on if they are vaccinated. They could test negative by Sunday. 

One good thing Gruden did was make sure the team is fully vaccinated. Gives them a competitive edge, heck it might mean a playoff spot if the Raiders are at full strength but the Colts aren’t. 

• Like 1