2021 Week #16 GDT Steelers visit The Chiefs

Steeler Hitman

3 minutes ago, warfelg said:

If I were an OL coach I’m kicking their ***** tomorrow for having clean jerseys after this game. Chucks uniform doesn’t even look like he played. 

steelers O-line coach probably gonna be sending texts to HS kids to get them to Oregon during next weeks filming sessions and practice

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I never anticipated winning this game, we simply don’t have the horses or brain power….I just didn’t want to get embarrassed. 

Bens pick, DJs fumble, the awful tackling, Tomlins game management, Canadas play calls…..yup. Embarrassed. 

we're a bottom 5 team that's somehow still in the "in the Hunt" on the playoff graphic image lol

3 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

It’s time to clean house and fire Tomlin and Canada.

We won’t though, and Jimmy G will come in and lead us to another 7-10 type season.

Yep...a middling QB does nothing.

Either all in and get Rodgers/Wilson and see how far they can take you in the cluster- know as the AFC or go get your young guy.

1 hour ago, AFF said:

Either all in and get Rodgers/Wilson and see how far they can take you in the cluster- know as the AFC or go get your young guy.

I’ve beaten the Rodgers to the Steelers drum harder than anyone on here but I am so sick of Tomlin and how undisciplined our team has been that I don’t even know if it’s worth it anymore.

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

I’ve beaten the Rodgers to the Steelers drum harder than anyone on here but I am so sick of Tomlin and how undisciplined our team has been that I don’t even know if it’s worth it anymore.

Getting a taunting penalty when signaling a first down while trailing 30-0 is the perfect example of the sort of dumb, undisciplined, and frankly unlikeable team that has been built by the brain trust.

Outside a handful of players, I don't even *like* the guys on this roster. When Roethlisberger retires, I'm just done with the Steelers and the NFL as a whole (which is a watered down, over-officiated mess to watch). I'm not going to continue to follow this team's descent. 

Edited by CKSteeler

3 hours ago, AFF said:

I mean....in regards to improving the QB position, thats true.   However, a significantly lower cap hit than our current middling QB will allow us to improve other areas of the team while we look for a long term QB. 

Its certainly not "all or nothing".

• Like 1