2021 Week #16 GDT Steelers visit The Chiefs

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

Absolutely. Like why Ray Ray? Why does he get a pass? You have JW standing Right next to you? 

It’s almost like he’s trying to show he doesn’t have a doghouse as fans complained about it by giving guys too much of a leash. 

As for that last pass what a bad throw. Yikes. 

Villy was good against power rush bad against speed rush. Moore terrible against power but ok against speed. Rather have a LT with the struggles of Villy because you can chip and slide protect speed rushers. Nothing you can do against power. 

That said, I would keep Moore as a swing tackle. Just don’t plan on him being the starter. 

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

What gets me is he’s doghouses guys over far far far less. 

Yeah.    Tomlin's doghouse never made sense.   I remember years ago, he benched someone (forget who) for some stupid reason, yet Antwon Blake kept his job despite being consistently horrendously bad.

1 minute ago, 43M said:

Yeah.    Tomlin's doghouse never made sense.   I remember years ago, he benched someone (forget who) for some stupid reason, yet Antwon Blake kept his job despite being consistently horrendously bad.

I think that was Bush’s rookie year or Cam Suttons rookie year and we were begging for them to try one of them. 

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

Heck, you can just look at Witherspoon this year. Less doghouse, but I think we can all safely say he had clearly been our best cover corner on a team that desperately needs one. 

And what did his stellar play get him? Benched for Sutton and even Maulet at times. 

• Like 1