Can’t cover

cant get pressure

cant stop the run

cant tackle

cant block

cant throw

cant catch

cant run. 

worse steelers in 30 something yrs. I think the 03 team could beat this one despite the 6-10 record

I think some of our past week 17 teams that played back-ups could hang with this one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

There’s nothing to change at this point. Maybe try that jet sweep but throw in a reverse as a twist. Go back to the pistol formation. Run an actual RB screen (I think we’ve done that single digit times). He’ll pull a Baltimore full house. Watt and Snell sidecars with Harris deep. 

I think you can change pace because it simplifies defenses and changes their abilities to sub. It’s just hard to commit to. Without looking our defense is probably around 20+ plays and our offense under 10? Can’t ask more of a defense in that. Need some short defense drives and elongated offensive ones. 

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I think you can change pace because it simplifies defenses and changes their abilities to sub. It’s just hard to commit to. Without looking our defense is probably around 20+ plays and our offense under 10? Can’t ask more of a defense in that. Need some short defense drives and elongated offensive ones. 

Personally I think it’s tough for this team to do because no one but DJ have a rhythm with Ben. I know I’ve said this about a few OCs in the past, and maybe it’s a Ben problem, maybe it’s a Tomlin issue; but there is way too much subbing offensively especially at WR. Maybe it’s a Ben thing because they run a ton with slow developing plays. Maybe it’s a Tomlin thing thinking it keeps guys fresh. I remember back in the day going full drives without Brown or Bell in there.