2021 Week #16 GDT Steelers visit The Chiefs

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

It’s my biggest gripe about Tomlin and the reason I didn’t want him comfortably extended (though I understand it)….but there should be a coaching overhaul, starting with Danny Smith and Matt Canada. But, I don’t know if Tomlin ever firing a coach. So I’m worried we abide to their contracts and continue this journey. 

I don’t recall Cowher ever firing one either. It was always retirement or contract not extended. 

Just now, warfelg said:

I don’t recall Cowher ever firing one either. It was always retirement or contract not extended. 

That is…not the way to run a business. Wasn’t alive long enough to understand it all with Cowher, but that’s definitely not a good thing. If someone sucks, let them go. 

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

That is…not the way to run a business. Wasn’t alive long enough to understand it all with Cowher, but that’s definitely not a good thing. If someone sucks, let them go. 

The Rooney’s are not a cash rich family. They can’t really afford to pay a coach that isn’t working. Of course my counter is Tomlin should offer to take less (I’ve read he’s made close to $100mil) to pay assistants more. 

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Gonna be hilarious when we run 2 out of 3 plays this drive. 

One of which will be an RPO ben decides to handoff. 

2 RPOs, one he should pass he hands off and one he should hand off but passes. 

At least in that one game you could tell Mason has experience in making that read. 

• Like 1