Week 16: Quick Turnaround - 6-8 WFT vs 10-4 Dallas ****GIF THEME**** Vince Vaughn/Owen Wilson

MikeT14

wedding crashers comedy GIF

Seriously, we should all meet at the end of the season every year on the Lincoln steps w/ a bottle of something, looking at the reflecting pool and the Washington Monument as the sun goes down on another crappy WFT season and drown in our sorrows. 😂 

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

I’m still in for this one. I want them to beat Dallas, stomp Philly in the rematch at “our house,” and then squeak out a pathetically close win over the Giants to back into the playoffs (let’s be honest, we know exactly how that game will go, yet another 17-15 game I’d imagine). 

If they lose to Dallas...

200.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

I’m still in for this one. I want them to beat Dallas, stomp Philly in the rematch at “our house,” and then squeak out a pathetically close win over the Giants to back into the playoffs (let’s be honest, we know exactly how that game will go, yet another 17-15 game I’d imagine). 

If they lose to Dallas...

200.gif

I’m out, I was out after they lost to Dallas. I absolutely loathe being a 7th seed in the playoffs and losing in the 1st round while our team remains mediocre and we never seem to get out of this cycle.