Eagles Pro Bowl Thread: Kelce and Slay get the nod

EaglesPeteC

I surely hope Kelce doesn’t get snubbed for AP. Dude showed exactly why he’s the best in the league with the blocks he did against the WFT DL with backup guards next to him. To think Philly wanted to run him outa town in like 2015 or 2016. 

does anyone remember when kelce got an awful personal foul in the beginning of the year and you hear him screaming in the background “don’t do it man” to the ref as the ref is calling the penalty? I truly thought that was the lowest point of our season. 

hargrave i understand. dude disappeared for a long time after like week 6. Lane not getting in is kinda dumb but i can understand it i guess since he didn't play a few games. Elliot not getting it makes absolutely zero sense. There's not a better kicker in the league right now not named tucker.

11 hours ago, oland11 said:

I surely hope Kelce doesn’t get snubbed for AP. Dude showed exactly why he’s the best in the league with the blocks he did against the WFT DL with backup guards next to him. To think Philly wanted to run him outa town in like 2015 or 2016. 

does anyone remember when kelce got an awful personal foul in the beginning of the year and you hear him screaming in the background “don’t do it man” to the ref as the ref is calling the penalty? I truly thought that was the lowest point of our season. 

He'll probably get the second team All-Pro - Creed Humphrey deserves the first team All-Pro. 

Matt Gay has had a better year, slightly. But that was my glaring miss from the Eagles. Lanes missed time screwed him. Hargrave being MIA for 10 games this year is enough for me to not give him the nod. Though PB committee probably doesn’t study that hard. No one else deserving really. Maybe Maddox but slot guys rarely get that kind of recognition. 

On 12/22/2021 at 10:01 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Also big ups to @ninjapirate for his boy Slay making the pro bowl. He loved that trade more than anyone and never doubted him for a second

I still wouldn't have made that trade. Think it was a dumb decision by a gm that had a bad grasp on where his team was in its development.

Slay is a good player though. Happy for him.