LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

Yeah I'll be pretty annoyed with that. We're just getting Van back and have too many other holes. 

I’d hate it too. Though on the positive side, we get cooks and trade Robinson. Still leaves the door open for OBJ. Kupp, Cooks, OBJ, and VJ is not too shabby. 

I truly think LA lands Chubb and Hunt though. 

8 hours ago, MDY10 said:

I’d hate it too. Though on the positive side, we get cooks and trade Robinson. Still leaves the door open for OBJ. Kupp, Cooks, OBJ, and VJ is not too shabby. 

I truly think LA lands Chubb and Hunt though. 

I think AR is the better guy to have right now, but it's clear Mcvay has no idea how to utilize a WR like him so I'd be for it. 

4 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

This was moronic on Carolina's part. Cause that 2025 pick could be where we see the biggest drop off and could have been at top 5-10 pick. I can say confidently they botched this one.

If Carolina truly doesn’t trade him away, I’d assume we land Chubb for a little less. Still hope they can make it happen though 

3 hours ago, JonStark said:

I think AR is the better guy to have right now, but it's clear Mcvay has no idea how to utilize a WR like him so I'd be for it. 

If they can get Chubb or Burns as well as Hunt, I’d be fine with keeping Robinson. He’s looked a bit better the last 2 games. Get OBJ back when he’s ready and let the line get healthy and we could be back in this thing 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

If they can get Chubb or Burns as well as Hunt, I’d be fine with keeping Robinson. He’s looked a bit better the last 2 games. Get OBJ back when he’s ready and let the line get healthy and we could be back in this thing 

Robinson is great, he's just not being used correctly. He's never been a great separator so Mcvay should've known what he was getting when he signed him. This past game looked better at times but still wasn't what I wanted to see. 

I don't know if MCvay will make a trade for HUnt as he's good in the passing game and Mcvay is not calling pass rb play a lot...

The Browns only asking a 4th round for HUnt so if we are really interested in him, i think he would be already a Rams already. 

7 minutes ago, Flounch said:

I don't know if MCvay will make a trade for HUnt as he's good in the passing game and Mcvay is not calling pass rb play a lot...

The Browns only asking a 4th round for HUnt so if we are really interested in him, i think he would be already a Rams already. 

I’d say he’s tried a lot more often the last couple weeks. The issue is he doesn’t trust any RB on this roster. There’s a reason he wanted someone like CMC. He’d use him like he did with TG. He’s looking for that type of production.. so yes.. he would absolutely use hunt in the passing game. I wish Kamara wasn’t so expensive. He’d be perfect aside from getting suspended next year

That offer for Burns is insane. Snead is like when my wife goes to Costco. The bill ends up always being 2-3x more than it should be based on items we get. 

The dropoff in production from Burns to Chubb is pretty significant. If we pivot to him, anything more than a day 2 pick is an overpay.

45 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

This was moronic on Carolina's part. Cause that 2025 pick could be where we see the biggest drop off and could have been at top 5-10 pick. I can say confidently they botched this one.

Not too fond of giving up more first round picks, but we really need a pass rusher for the present and future…

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Not too fond of giving up more first round picks, but we really need a pass rusher for the present and future…

Agreed. AD needs help asap. i know Floyd finally got to the QB but he’s been invisible this year. I’m over the Hollins / Lewis project. We need someone asap. It’ll only help the other levels of the defense too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Agreed. AD needs help asap. i know Floyd finally got to the QB but he’s been invisible this year. I’m over the Hollins / Lewis project. We need someone asap. It’ll only help the other levels of the defense too

Yeah we’ve waited long enough for Hollins and Lewis to develop into solid pass rushers. Both are non existent and have issues with staying healthy. 

• Like 2