LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

On 2/15/2022 at 4:35 PM, Dr LBC said:

He said in the interview that he, Kupp, and Stafford gave at Disneyland today that his words were taken out of context to begin with. It was never even in his purview of consideration.

He said if the Rams bring everyone back he will be back. Regardless… if he IS back… it’s safe to say it’s his last season. Wow. Hope he goes out with a DPOY. What a legendary way to end a career that it would be 

23 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Kroenke is going to reset the market for McVAy if he passed on this. Good for him.

Yeah, people talk a lot about the money in TV but I think he's going to get fairly close with his next contract. And when you are as competitive as McVay, I don't see why he'd leave now. Once he has kids, that makes a bit more sense to do something less restrictive. But right now, I don't think money is going to be a huge motivator when he's still going to be pulling in an 8 figure salary. 

55 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

O'Connell is bringing it from LA to Minny. McVay definitely had/has one.

Interesting. I think McVay/Rams have to be one of worst game management teams in the league. It's really McVays only true flaw. 

I'm not sure who holds that position but I can't say they're earning the paycheck. 

• Like 1