LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

Our deal for Stafford looks 1000x better (if that was possible) after seeing what Denver just gave up for Russ.

Les Snead and Sean McVay have so much credibility that I've forgiven them for Tutu Atwell already. He could legit never play another snap in the NFL and I'd say "Ahhh win some, lose some".

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Our deal for Stafford looks 1000x better (if that was possible) after seeing what Denver just gave up for Russ.

Les Snead and Sean McVay have so much credibility that I've forgiven them for Tutu Atwell already. He could legit never play another snap in the NFL and I'd say "Ahhh win some, lose some".

Honestly, I agree. They hit on their picks way too often to be mad. I get it, they had Creed right there but look at us now lol You win some, you lose some is exactly my thought. Especially when they win more often than lose

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

jason verrett had a pre daft visit with us back in the day.
i know he is an injury prone fiasco, but we got two guys with potential already on the roster.
and maybe a guy like haley could be a darius william 2.0 with one full off season.

I'm hoping for Mathieu after the draft, but I'd also be cool with Verrett or Fuller. Really want us to lock OBJ down though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...