2022 Offseason Thread

Emerica

2 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

Is he though?  He's essentially just a big WR.  He doesn't block.  He can't change directions quickly.  He doesn't get separation.  What he does really well is make contested catches.  There is a certainly a use for that, but not at the price he's likely to command. 

I’d tag him. I actually think we could move him to a regular WR spot post-Parker.

26 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

I hope we take the time to interview Bieniemy. 

Not sure how I feel about Bieniemy, true he has done well with “dregs” like Mahomes, Kelce and Hill but still… 

I like Doug Pederson the most of all the names I’ve heard thus far. In all seriousness Bieniemy is probably 2 on my list… I want an nfl experienced coach, from outside the afc east, not a college coach or a guy who happened to be in a room with McVay at one point. 

I prefer they had not fired Flores but it is the hand we have been dealt. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

I hope we take the time to interview Bieniemy. 

I'd rather we go with someone who has previous HC experience personally. Haven't done so since Dave Wannstedt in 2000. But if we do go the first time HC route I would think he'd get an interview. Pretty sure we did 3 years ago. Anyways Daboll doesn't inspire me much

One name I think could be intriguing is Joe Lombardi. Lots of experience working with Sean Payton and NO

8 hours ago, Emerica said:

So Daboll and McDaniel so far

McDaniel I would enjoy.

Rather not go with Daboll. I wasn't impressed with him at all in his OC stint here and think Josh Allen's success has more to do with Ken Dorsey.

2 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Add

Kellen Moore

Vance Joseph

Dan Quinn

Hard pass on all 3...

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

McDaniel I would enjoy.

Rather not go with Daboll. I wasn't impressed with him at all in his OC stint here and think Josh Allen's success has more to do with Ken Dorsey.

Hard pass on all 3...

Vance Joseph intrigues me. Guy can coach defenses and we have a lot of talent on that side of the ball. Hopefully he would be better at hiring offensive assistants. Not my first choice but he could win me over.