Week 16: Around the NFL (Where you at Wiz?)

HDsportsfan

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

Green Bay is a solid club.  That being said if you are going into Lambeau in the playoffs you are going to battle the refs as well.  Simply an outrageously one sided game from an officiating standpoint.  Just awful.

GB has had that benefit every single week. It’s insane. 

9 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

GB is barely getting by struggling football teams, even with officiating clearly at their backs. They don’t worry me at all… apart from having to play in Lambeau with cold temperatures/ bad conditions that clearly favor them.

I agree but the challenge is if the game is close a ridiculous call will work in Green Bay's favor.  Bank on it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Northland said:

I agree but the challenge is if the game is close a ridiculous call will work in Green Bay's favor.  Bank on it.

This is why I hope another team can take out Green Bay and Dallas doesn’t have to go there. The refs will cheat for GB to win whenever they can.

• Like 1

Well zero luck today.   I wanted Az to figure out how to win a game....  if we win and Rams now don't win out then we drop to a three seed which means at TB if we get by, SF, Minny or Eagles and Saints.... Not a tough match up though SF can be difficult at times.  

16 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

GB is barely getting by struggling football teams, even with officiating clearly at their backs. They don’t worry me at all… apart from having to play in Lambeau with cold temperatures/ bad conditions that clearly favor them.

Unfortunately things like this don't really translate.  Sometimes it really doesn't matter who you play good or bad. You give up a certain amount of stuff on D. But get the stops when you really need them. While on O you seem to do just enough to win. Or you get that 1 big break when you need it, a ref call, a missed FG, player falling down.