Josh Gordon is back

sdrawkcab321

On 12/4/2017 at 11:47 AM, mtmmike said:

I see 31 defensive coordinators hoping he falls of the wagon.

The idea that he could have Darnold or Rosen throwing to him has to cause many sleepless nights to every head coach in are conference.especially sense we will play a last place schedule next year

I dont see DCs being too worried. It could be like '13. Let Gordon get his because no one else on the team wont do anything. 

38 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I dont see DCs being too worried. It could be like '13. Let Gordon get his because no one else on the team wont do anything. 

Who did we have in 2013 that was even remotely in the the same talent level as Corey Coleman, Duke Johnson, and David Njoku?

39 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Disagree. We had a chance to win yesterday BECAUSE of Gordon. An actual worry of mine. I’d love to win a game but if it costs us the top qb it ain’t worth it. This non qb crap has to stop now. 

14 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

I do not know would you say that no dc worried about calvin johnson

they prolly did but only one time in Johnson's career did the lions have an offense rated in the top10. Heck the Lions only had a top half of the league scoring type of offsense 3x in Johnson's career.

40 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Who did we have in 2013 that was even remotely in the the same talent level as Corey Coleman, Duke Johnson, and David Njoku?

I would hope the Coleman, Johnson, and Njoku could be those type of players.

I just made a comment to someone talking about if the Browns could get Rosen or Darnold that oposing DCs are going to half made sleepless nights. Its just gonna take more than Gordon to do that. You look at the Lions, they had Stafford and Calvin Johnson and they never had an elite offense. Only had a single season season where the offense was ranked top10. Teams know Johnson would be great but knew they could get away with him being great and no one else showing up. 

Archived