Josh Gordon is back

sdrawkcab321

Can you imagine how fun it would be to have had Josh Gordon for 5+ years at this point in time had he never failed a test?

There's going to be a considerable amount of rust on him. Players need to see the speed of the game on a consistent basis. I think this hurts him more than we want to admit, but I have a hunch he returns to form in time (if he doesn't F us...and I also have a weird hunch he won't)

Don't Jon Jones us, Mr. Gordon. We're all in on you once again. This is literally your last lifeline. I'm usually pretty lenient with the, "ehhh, live life how YOU want to live it" attitude, but I'd be upset if he kept lying to us about this. After that last Undefeated piece he put out, I believe him. I hope I don't end up with egg on my face.

I'm not going to expect much, but it'll be pretty cool if Gordon does end up playing this season. Even if he's just 75% of the receiver he once was, that's still a million times better than any other receiver on our roster. Still sucks to think of what could have been, because he's easily one of the most talented receivers I've ever seen.

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'm not going to expect much, but it'll be pretty cool if Gordon does end up playing this season. Even if he's just 75% of the receiver he once was, that's still a million times better than any other receiver on our roster. Still sucks to think of what could have been, because he's easily one of the most talented receivers I've ever seen.

I would say right now if he played in our next game barely knowing the playbook and not being in football shape he is easily our best WR

The irony if he comes back with his head on straight and gets things turned around with Kizer. He'd be the perfect example of the Browns as a whole. Shamed, downtrodden by others and themselves, given chance after chance and going beyond rock bottom and finally getting things right. 

I'll be crossing my fingers and won't be surprised if it doesn't work out, but if it does people are going to be shut up real fast.

There is a lot of "ifs" here before I would call him back.  One, if he doesn't screw up off field again, he is under the microscope.  So far he has proven that he can not.

2nd, he is back IF he can still play, not seen a single snap in the regular season since 2014 is pretty major.

3rd, he is back IF the team welcomes him back (I hear they will give him a shot, we will see).

6 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

There is a lot of "ifs" here before I would call him back.  One, if he doesn't screw up off field again, he is under the microscope.  So far he has proven that he can not.

2nd, he is back IF he can still play, not seen a single snap in the regular season since 2014 is pretty major.

3rd, he is back IF the team welcomes him back (I hear they will give him a shot, we will see).

Part two won’t be a problem 

32 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Point 3. What about the merrits of our receving core would prohibit JG not playing for us. 

I would have him a head of, Higgins, Britt, Treggs, Williams and Coates. 

Ill keep C cos he doesn't do too many drugs. 

JG can play, he can run, catch and track the ball in the air. We have maybe one guy who can do that in CC, but he is no JG. 

31 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Point 3. What about the merrits of our receving core would prohibit JG not playing for us. 

I would have him a head of, Higgins, Britt, Treggs, Williams and Coates. 

Ill keep C cos he doesn't do too many drugs. 

JG can play, he can run, catch and track the ball in the air. We have maybe one guy who can do that in CC, but he is no JG. 

The team being sour on him and being true to their word that they have "moved on" from him.

11 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'm saving valuable beer money by hacking into my neighbour's connection and not paying for interent.

14 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Excellent point @NudeTayne You are a good egg.

It's just that...you remind me of myself when I was a young New Zealander...rough around the edges but also a tiny bird.  I see a lot of potential in you...to become a bully and to of course for me to bully.  I'm not sure what else you'd really be good at, but bullying...there's some potential there.  I just want want to steer you right, mentor you and make you a kind of...kind of a worse me, I guess.  I tried with Mind, but he's always with his boi.  I tried with Dean, but he's always doing whip-its before he posts--hence the name DizzyDean--and talks about fluids.  I believe I could finally get it right with you.

Archived