Josh Gordon is back

sdrawkcab321

23 minutes ago, brownie man said:

he hits Kenny Britt and Ricardo Louis in the hands

Rarely.  Yes there were drops, that were not on him.  However had you been keeping up you would realize there is a lot more to accuracy that completion percentage and drops.  Kizer may well be the worst in the league in that regard.

2 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

Rarely.  Yes there were drops, that were not on him.  However had you been keeping up you would realize there is a lot more to accuracy that completion percentage and drops.  Kizer may well be the worst in the league in that regard.

The thing with Josh Gordon is.... Just throw it as far as you can and let him go get it.... As Joe Thomas said. Lets just throw hail marys to Josh

2 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

The thing with Josh Gordon is.... Just throw it as far as you can and let him go get it.... As Joe Thomas said. Lets just throw hail marys to Josh

Isn’t that what Braylon Edwards and Derek Anderson did in 2007?  We see how sustainable that was when the league figured it out, and Anderson in 07 is light years better than Kizer is now.

Gordon has that speed I call stupid speed. It's that speed that makes fast people look slow. At 26 and training with Tim Montgomery he wont of lost any. He should be right in his prime for the next four years.

He plays for us or he is suspended. Don't cut him only trade him after he has reminded the NFL how good he is and only for a very good deal. Thats the plan right there

Just now, hornbybrown said:

Gordon has that speed I call stupid speed. It's that speed that makes fast people look slow. At 26 and training with Tim Montgomery he wont of lost any. He should be right in his prime for the next four years.

He plays for us or he is suspended. Don't cut him only trade him after he has reminded the NFL how good he is and only for a very good deal. Thats the plan right there

Speculation regarding his current speed.  I agree don’t cut him, I don’t think that they will.  I also don’t think he is 2013 Gordon on the field though.

Just now, DizzyDean said:

Isn’t that what Braylon Edwards and Derek Anderson did in 2007?  We see how sustainable that was when the league figured it out, and Anderson in 07 is light years better than Kizer is now.

I'm not being serious. Gordon is in a different universe when it comes to being a WR and if you watch the highlights he made big plays from lots of different routes.

Just now, DizzyDean said:

Speculation regarding his current speed.  I agree don’t cut him, I don’t think that they will.  I also don’t think he is 2013 Gordon on the field though.

It's not just speculation. I have watched some of the training stuff that is out there of him with Montgomery. He looks amazing

1 minute ago, hornbybrown said:

I'm not being serious. Gordon is in a different universe when it comes to being a WR and if you watch the highlights he made big plays from lots of different routes.

Lots of different routes? I call BS. Gordon is a very below avg route runner. 

Only good thing from this is I hope the browns release Britt to make room if they do keep him

Archived