Josh Gordon is back

sdrawkcab321

10 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

I'll be surprised if he gets through a game or 2 without suffering nagging injuries, football is a tough sport and being away from it always brings those types of injuries when you return.

Depends on the person.Some are just more susceptible than others, don't really know where Gordon stands but so far it hasn't shown up. Unless you get clobbered or tackled awkwardly WR isn't that rough of a position.

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

You guys are acting like Gordon isn't the most spectacular player in a Browns uniform since 99. The dude will crush it when he comes back. No doubt about it. 

2nd to Joe Thomas. But hey, Cribbs is probably 3rd so it isn't a great list.

32 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

You guys are acting like Gordon isn't the most spectacular player in a Browns uniform since 99. The dude will crush it when he comes back. No doubt about it. 

his '13 season right up there with Edwards '07. Actually would say Edwards '07 season was better than Gordons '13. So no, he isnt the most spectacular player in a browns uniforms since 99. 

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

his bad 5 game stretch where he still had 300 yards?
you hate the guy, we get it

yep, the 0 TDS, having 3 games under 50yards receiving with one game only racking up 15 whole yards. that 5 game stretch. 

4 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

He's an average route runner

I've watched every single snap of this guy's season, he is no where as inaccurate as you say he is, also do you know that its more to inaccuracy than the QB throwing the ball? No one on this forum knows what Hue is instructing him to do, it looks to me like he wants Kizer to throw to areas and not the actual receiver, any person who knows football know that is what pro Quarterbacks do, if he throws to a spot or area, and the receiver is not there or late getting there, what is the QB supposed to do? Of course for those who don't know the game, it comes off like he's (lets all say it together) inaccurate.

Pretty sure Hue doesn’t tell him to lead wrs into immediate tackles, or to aim for the shoelaces.

i would also add, dudeis getting pulled and benched for Hogan and Kessler (who while not good, don’t throw at shoelaces and lead the wrs into immediate tackles, kinda sinks your theory doesn’t it?) for a reason, of course those that don’t know the game wouldn’t notice that.  :-D

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Surely you're kidding?

how is that kidding? that Edwards season was pretty amazing. Specially with some of the amazing TD grabs he made. Whats a better season for a WR 1300 yards and 16 TDS or 1600yards and 9 TDs?

9 minutes ago, mistakey said:

nope.  he hates him cause he's a(n ex hopefully) drug user and now is so tainted as to ever talk objectively about josh gordons performance.

oh I am being objective about him because I wont proclaim his '13 season as the best season from a Browns WR since '99.

ProFootballReference even ranks Edwards season as a better season

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

how is that kidding? that Edwards season was pretty amazing. Specially with some of the amazing TD grabs he made. Whats a better season for a WR 1300 yards and 16 TDS or 1600yards and 9 TDs?

oh I am being objective about him because I wont proclaim his '13 season as the best season from a Browns WR since '99.

1600 yards and 9 TDs in 14 games with a way less stable quarterback and team is 100% better than Braylon Edwards' 2007

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

What about player for player what do you think?

Archived