Week 9: Washington Redskins @ Seattle Seahawks

showtime

I'm shocked the Seahawks lost this game.  The Redskins played a terrific game.  That last drive by Kirk Cousins was amazing.  Two outstanding deep throws to put the Redskins on the goal line for the go ahead TD.  Can't really believe that happened vs this defense.  

Good job Seattle. Typical 2 minute defense. Typical penalties all game. Typical blocking. Typical experimenting on offense. Typical playing at their competitions level.

Tired of this. Maybe they think these lesser teams are a good opportunity to try something different on offense. Which then makes the games way closer than they should be. Which ends up in a close win or pathetic loss. Who knows. Changes need to be made if they are serious about contending this year. The field is wide open under Graham when they send him on seam routes. Send the damn RB behind him and its an automatic 8 yards at least. Stop calling short curl routes. When have we ever had success with those the past 5 years? Never. Ever. Not even kidding. Crossing routes and streaks are the bread and butter of the passing game. Not the roll out flat routes that never work for us. Not the 10 yard curl that is NEVER open. Not the zone freaking read that has not worked since 2012. What a joke man. Screw Cable. Screw Bevell. Screw Caroll for keeping them on.

I hope they make it in the playoffs and get wrecked like they did against Carolina two years ago and Atlanta last year. Rub it in their face that they are a pathetic excuse of a team that will not make it back to being a force any time soon.

Undisciplined scrubs.

Terrible loss. We got Blair Walsh'd again. Say what you will about the rest of the team and their dysfunction that game, but its hard to win in the NFL when 6-9 points were literally left on the field. Game should have never been that close in the first place. Seattle stole 2 wins from other teams this year, guess it was Seattles turn to be stolen from.

If there is a positive, Seattle record wise is pretty much on track with many expectations. I know I had them being 5-3 at this point, and im sure alot of people did too. With how mediocre every team is in the NFC this year, 5-3 is fine. finish the season 4-4 (on the road), 7-2 (Home) you are pretty much in the playoffs. Back to Back prime time games should motivate Seattle.

3 hours ago, animaltested said:

Terrible loss. We got Blair Walsh'd again. Say what you will about the rest of the team and their dysfunction that game, but its hard to win in the NFL when 6-9 points were literally left on the field. Game should have never been that close in the first place. Seattle stole 2 wins from other teams this year, guess it was Seattles turn to be stolen from.

If there is a positive, Seattle record wise is pretty much on track with many expectations. I know I had them being 5-3 at this point, and im sure alot of people did too. With how mediocre every team is in the NFC this year, 5-3 is fine. finish the season 4-4 (on the road), 7-2 (Home) you are pretty much in the playoffs. Back to Back prime time games should motivate Seattle.

Mediocre? 12 of the 16 NFC teams are .500 or better. 

At the end of the day, Seattle will have its chance to win the division because the Rams have the tougher schedule over the second half. Methinks it comes down to the Rams-Seahawks game in Seattle.

20 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Mediocre? 12 of the 16 NFC teams are .500 or better. 

At the end of the day, Seattle will have its chance to win the division because the Rams have the tougher schedule over the second half. Methinks it comes down to the Rams-Seahawks game in Seattle.

Poor word choice on my part. Alot of really good flawed teams?

Archived