Last Chance U

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Up to episode 4. It's pretty good so far but I think I like season 1 a little more. The coach is definitely trying to contain himself compared to season 1 lol.

I haven't started season 2 yet, but I think I remember reading somewhere that he tried to contain himself better last year after everything that happened in season 1 and after watching the show.

Spoilers below:

It's really disappointing how the team/Buddy handled Isaiah's concussion(s) in episodes 2 and 3.  Buddy tells Isaiah that they really need him when he's obviously still showing signs of a concussion so he plays and gets hurt again a few plays into the next game.

Edited by flyers0909

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

Spoilers below:

Hide contents

It's really disappointing how the team/Buddy handled Isiah's concussion(s) in episodes 2 and 3.  Buddy tells Isiah that they really need him when he's obviously still showing signs of a concussion so he plays and gets hurt again a few plays into the next game.

Finished watching these episodes last night and I felt the same and I was kinda surprised that so many of the staff seemed to not understand concussions despite all the information that has become so widely available in recent years in the sport.

What qualifications would a trainer at a JUCO have?  I assume trainers aren't medical doctors?

Buddy clearly lacks the people skills required to get along with others and can only communicate at training or on the sidelines by yelling at and demeaning people.  I think there's probably a fair chance that the team wins in spite of him, and not because of him.

Losing Brittney Wagner will be a massive blow for that program