Halfway Through Mock

Bowler1215

1 OLB  Arden Key  He and Floyd will wreck havoc for opponents

2  TE Mark Andrews We need to get Mitch help and we lack weapons for him

G/C Ross Pierschbacher The draft should be focused on Mitch taking the next step.   

WR David Sills Another weapon for Mitch and addresses a big need.

QB Jake Browning We need a back up QB

6    K Daniel Carlson Barth isn't good, we draft his replacement

Just now, Jlash said:

He's got a pretty big leap in competition to adjust to. He's got all the tools though.

Absolutely, I also think he could stand to trim about 10 lbs off his body. Dude does not need to be 278 lbs. Get him around 265, 270 if he can maintain his balance. The thing I hated the most about him from the pre-season and watching him at training camp was that he would always fall after making a reception and trying to turn upfield.

For a guy being sold as an athletic former basketball player, I expect balance to be a strength.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

he would always fall after making a reception and trying to turn upfield.

Zach Ertz struggled with the exact same thing for years. He got criticized pretty harshly for it, and he seems to have done a much better job this year staying on his feet. It's definitely correctable. 

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Zach Ertz struggled with the exact same thing for years. He got criticized pretty harshly for it, and he seems to have done a much better job this year staying on his feet. It's definitely correctable. 

I didn't know that, that's a relief to me!

On 11/2/2017 at 2:01 PM, Jlash said:

You guys giving up on Shaheen already?

No, but with Miller's injury, I'm betting on he retires.  Sims and Daniel Brown, will they be on the team next year?   I also saw a rumor on Facebook(if you want to believe this or not) we were going to draft RB Dalvin Cook in round 2 before Minny took him.  For Mitch to succeed, he needs players around him.  This upcoming off season and draft should focus on making Mitch take the next step to being a stud.  and he needs weapons badly.

Archived