Week 16 - Bills at Patriots - the fight for the AFCE approaches a thrilling denouement

scottishpatriot

9 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

We can't afford to drop this one though. We lose the division if we do.

I mean, sure we can. We are likely still in the playoffs, just a lower seed. I mean I don't about anyone else, but I still have zero expectations. Any success is a bonus this season IMO

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I mean, sure we can. We are likely still in the playoffs, just a lower seed. I mean I don't about anyone else, but I still have zero expectations. Any success is a bonus this season IMO

For me, this season was 100% about Mac. 

Do they have a QB of the future to build around? That's all I cared about finding out this season.. I figured they would sneak in as a wild card assuming Mac played well too. This season has been much more exciting than i could have hoped for tbo. I'm happy with what we've gotten. 

I of course want to win the division and have the Bills organization go crazy knowing they are losing out on their championship window though lol 

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I expected 10-12 wins and we are right on track. What happens from there on out I don't know. I am glad that Mac has played better then I was expecting.

2 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

I of course want to win the division and have the Bills organization go crazy knowing they are losing out on their championship window though lol 

dont get me wrong, me too. I just dont see a reason to be fist clenchingly frustrated if they don't. We are a young team, its not like it was with Brady where every year could be the last.