QB Brock Osweiler to start for Broncos

SteelKing728

but-why.gif

Seriously, though, Vance Joseph is certainly making a lot of people question if he's the right guy for the job after that hot start. Siemian was playing like booboo (his terrible OL should take a chunk of the blame here), but Osweiler is so much worse.

Yeah, Osweiler is garbage. Siemian has at least shown solid ability this season. I guess they’re panicking now that they’re losing but I think starting Osweiler is the equivalent to trying to put out a fire with alcohol.

20 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

but-why.gif

Seriously, though, Vance Joseph is certainly making a lot of people question if he's the right guy for the job after that hot start. Siemian was playing like booboo (his terrible OL should take a chunk of the blame here), but Osweiler is so much worse.

You have no idea what you're talking about. The Oline isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. Trevor has had missed reads, overthrows, underthrows, and completely boneheaded INTs from clean pockets. He has turned the ball over 12 times this year and we've only played 7 games thus far. A switch clearly needed to be made.

7 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

You have no idea what you're talking about. The Oline isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. Trevor has had missed reads, overthrows, underthrows, and completely boneheaded INTs from clean pockets. He has turned the ball over 12 times this year and we've only played 7 games thus far. A switch clearly needed to be made.

So we're going to pretend that he wasn't sacked 25 times in 7 games, your RT hasn't been trash this year, and your rookie LT hasn't had terrible bouts of inconsistency? I've watched four Broncos games. I haven't watched as many as you, but it wasn't difficult to see in those games that your OTs were a sieve.

I think Siemian isn't a good QB. I'm not debating that you should want to switch to someone else. But you aren't switching to a decent option. You're switching from a garbage fire to a dumpster fire. Change for the sake of change doesn't make things better.

If you think things are going to get better with Osweiler, I wish you luck. That's the best anyone can do for you. Now, if Lynch were ready, I might give him a shot (not because I think he's definitely a quality option but because I think he has potential).

3 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

You're swapping to a QB that in 23 career starts (including post season) has turned the ball over 28 times. I get wanting to make a change, but change for the sake of change doesn't get you anywhere. Siemian has at least flashed ability. Siemian in his worst stretch right now basically equals normal level Brock Osweiler.

To me, the smart thing to do is stick with Siemian until Lynch is ready, and just go really run heavy. It's crazy to me that with Anderson, Charles, and Booker, Siemian has 295 combined pass attempts/sacks/runs, and that RB trio has only 169 carries.

Archived