BDL 2021 Bizzbowl Championship - #7 Berlin Blitzkrieg vs #6 Death Valley Nightmare

Whicker

2021 Bizz Bowl  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Death Valley Nightmare

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/30/2021 at 05:00 AM

I like the percentages and formations for Berlin on offense I think it’s enough snaps in your strength and enough of a variance to create some different matchup advantages. 

11 hours ago, Whicker said:

Secondly we worked on the DBs holding their position rather than jumping routes, we want them to maintain solid coverage, only taking an opportunity if it comes to them, we don't want any missed chances leading to big plays because of a blown coverage.

I like the zone for DV and the discipline they plan to play with. Have to play that way if you want to beat ARod.

35 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Tendencies are irrelevant when there are facts showing the opposite.

They're irrelevant to you because they don't support your narrative.  When receivers have used double moves against Stokes this season, he has looked like burnt toast because he is a very aggressive CB.  Not to mention your coverage is already semi weakened by the absence of Antoine Winfield and needing to use a CB at S that has allowed 37 catches of the 50 times this season he was targeted in coverage.

Edited by wwhickok

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

They're irrelevant to you because they don't support your narrative.  When receivers have used double moves against Stokes this season, he has looked like burnt toast because he is a very aggressive CB.  Not to mention your coverage is already semi weakened by the absence of Antoine Winfield and needing to use a CB at S that has allowed 37 catches of the 50 times this season he was targeted in coverage.

A factual statement is not a narrative.  Your claim would have been true early in the season, but he has cleaned that up.  Unless you are insinuating that not a single team the past month and a half has thought to try to a double move on him.

He's played safety and isn't being asked to do anything too difficult.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

A factual statement is not a narrative.  Your claim would have been true early in the season, but he has cleaned that up.  Unless you are insinuating that not a single team the past month and a half has thought to try to a double move on him.

He's played safety and isn't being asked to do anything too difficult.

Aren't you the same guy that said Anchorages secondary was a liability because of their Youth. You can't have it both ways. I get it, you're a lawyer, it's your job to make arguments to a jury.

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Aren't you the same guy that said Anchorages secondary was a liability because of their Youth. You can't have it both ways. I get it, you're a lawyer, it's your job to make arguments to a jury.

Tendencies are used as evidence of standard practices, but get superceded by facts to the contrary as is the case here.

Allow me to put this game into a perspective that some people are apparently struggling to comprehend.

This game isn't a decision of whose players had a better irl fantasy score week.

It's which BDL Rosters will perform better with the gameplans we have provided?

Does a Receiver Corps absent Allen Robinson & MVS do enough against a respectable secondary

Does an Oline missing Corey Linsley and using a G (James Daniels) at C against a near elite level Pass Rushing DT (Javon Hargrave) do enough against the DV Dline?

Does a Secondary missing Antoine Winfield Jr do enough against the DV WR Corps?

Does An offense missing Derrick Henry & Ridley do enough against a good defense for DV?

Does a secondary missing Rock Ya-Sin & Trayvon Mullen do enough against the talented passing offense of Berlin?

Does DVs offense and defense do enough against Berlins offense and defense. 

Is Berlins young players good enough to overcome typical Rookie mistakes, that their owner pointed out against previous opponents, are typical of young player in the nfl?

How much does the return of Aaron Rodgers, Michael Gallup, Carlton Davis but subtraction of Allen Robinson, Antione Winfield, Corey Linsley, Rock Ya-Sin, Byron Pringle, & Adrian Peterson (reflective of week 9 lineups) effect the outcome of this game?

Which team gameplanned better? Which team has the better starting talent?

Which team do you believe wins this game?

Regardless of what I or Rags thinks this isn't for us to decide. It's for the other 14 owners to decide.

Edited by wwhickok
Making post more objective

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Tendencies are used as evidence of standard practices, but get superceded by facts to the contrary as is the case here.

Nothing you just said is anything more than big lawyer words in an attempt to push your narrative. It's not a fact to say Stokes wouldn't get best by a Double move. It's an opinion. Just because you say it's a fact doesn't make it true.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Nothing you just said is anything more than big lawyer words in an attempt to push your narrative. It's not a fact to say Stokes wouldn't get best by a Double move. It's an opinion. Just because you say it's a fact doesn't make it true.

Except that there is evidence to show he wouldn't.

Also, I like how your attempt at perspective glossed over your teams issues.