Week 9: Bills (5-2) @ Jets (3-5)

LeeEvans

4 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I hate this ******* team, I hate Jerry Hughes, I hate the love  I have for this dumb *** team from a city I'm not even from and I hate the ******* pats.  Good night and **** everything. I need some god damn cigarettes.

That was BS of the refs. Both chased Hughes out of bounds and threw the flag as Jerry was on the sideline walking away not confronting them

3 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

Wow... well after reading this thread I guess it's a good thing we don't get NFL Network here at work.

Let's just put it this way, we should all light ourselves on fire so we never have to watch this ******* team every play again. 

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

That was BS of the refs. Both chased Hughes out of bounds and threw the flag as Jerry was on the sideline walking away not confronting them

It honestly doesn't even matter, it's a symbol of what the entirety of tonight has been. 

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Who cares? Don't put yourself in that situation, know your surroundings, be aware of whats going on. That's the same stupid BS that has been the Bills problem for TWENTY years.

Enough is enough.

People always joke about how miserable Bills fans are but can you really blame any of us? It's the same thing every year. After tonight it's obvious we're the same team we've always been. Until we book a playoff spot I'll continue to assume the worst because that is all I've ever known, why should I be positive when all I've been given is negativity. At a certain point you just can't take anymore and being positive is just stupid. 

Archived