Week 9: Bills (5-2) @ Jets (3-5)

LeeEvans

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Running the ball?

RUNNING THE BALL?

Just ask for a ******* running clock then if you don't even care enough to try and fight back.

Run and a Swing pass to freaking Tolbert. What a dumb dumb call... I don't get why Sean talks so high of him. He always kills our drives unless there is a huge hole

Just now, LeeEvans said:

People always joke about how miserable Bills fans are but can you really blame any of us? It's the same thing every year. After tonight it's obvious we're the same team we've always been. Until we book a playoff spot I'll continue to assume the worst because that is all I've ever known, why should I be positive when all I've been given is negativity. At a certain point you just can't take anymore and being positive is just stupid. 

I'll be happy when we've locked up a spot. Until then, idk how good of a start we have idk who the QB is idk who the coach or the GM or anybody is.

This team is a national joke. At least the Browns have the decency to just BLOW. We can't even do that. We just have to be perpetually meh for ******* ever. And that's hell. 

This is what the Bills are. I waited to dive in and believe and the week I do they do this. We'll beat the Saints next week just to get everyone onboard and then continue to **** the bed. We're an average team at best and we'll finish like an average team will. I desperately want to believe in this team but every time I do they just show me how stupid of a decision that is an tonight is nothing different. If I was more drunk I'd literally be in tears. 

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

5-3 going home where we are undefeated. We good.

This is kind of thinking we have always had. Sean always holds team accountable. It's time our fans hold them accountable. Disgraceful performance in our most important game in years

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

We HAD to win? No we didn’t. That’s not true at all. Have some faith in McDermott he hasn’t done anything for you to think otherwise.

It's the second game where if we won we'd be in control of our season and we've been found extremely wanting, in Cincinnati and here, there is nothing different about this team. I firmly believe Sean can get us there but it won't be this season. 

You guys have been pissing and moaning and calling for the letdown and season busting game since Cinci. The sky was falling then, then we win two in a row and we are back. Now you finally got what you wanted, blow up the squad they all suck, why play the season out when we are 5-3? It’s over anyways. Get over it, and go win, why are we gonna sit here and cry about the obvious? We got our teeth kicked in. Sack up and move forward.

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

We HAD to win? No we didn’t. That’s not true at all. Have some faith in McDermott he hasn’t done anything for you to think otherwise.

Yes, HAD to win. The AFC being "wide open" means that other teams are hovering right at this spot. This team is going to lose more games, being 6-2 and undefeated in the division offers a hell of a lot of wiggle room.

Plus, you wanna be a playoff team? You wanna prove you're a legit team? You want to show you're FINALLY over the hump? You win this game on national TV.

You don't piss on yourselves and pretend you're fine.

Archived