Week 9: Bills (5-2) @ Jets (3-5)

LeeEvans

9 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

What airline are you flying? Some of the new, bigger Delta planes have tvs on the back of the seats that have satellite tv so you can watch FOX, CBS, NBC, ESPN etc. And I wanna say NFL Network is on there as well. I flew from Seattle to Detroit last year on a Sunday and I was able to catch the games that were on National Broadcast.

I'm on United but I'm going to check on their site if they might offer it. If not, audio wouldn't be awful for just the 1st hour. Land at 905 eastern so I should be able to catch half the 2nd quarter + the rest of the game.

huggggeee game tonight

13 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm on United but I'm going to check on their site if they might offer it. If not, audio wouldn't be awful for just the 1st hour. Land at 905 eastern so I should be able to catch half the 2nd quarter + the rest of the game.

huggggeee game tonight

You're a better friend than I. I would never go to a wedding or fly out during a Bills game. Especially this season haha.

I'm getting married in May and thats because its the only month in my household that doesn't involve a major football event or a game.

12 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

huggggeee game tonight

Yeah man, Delta is the way to go. I guess I'm a little bias because my girlfriend's mom works for the airline so I get essentially 75% off my flights lol. Sadly it's restricted to a certain amount of buddy passes per year. My girlfriend, and her family however fly for pennies, they pay like 50 bucks tops. It's an awesome perk albeit they fly standby. But even if you work 20 hours a week for the airline and just check in bags you get flights for stupid cheap.

54 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Yeah man, Delta is the way to go. I guess I'm a little bias because my girlfriend's mom works for the airline so I get essentially 75% off my flights lol. Sadly it's restricted to a certain amount of buddy passes per year. My girlfriend, and her family however fly for pennies, they pay like 50 bucks tops. It's an awesome perk albeit they fly standby. But even if you work 20 hours a week for the airline and just check in bags you get flights for stupid cheap.

Don't underestimate JetBlue! They have every channel you can imagine and love the free snacks/drinks even if the flight is only an hour.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

You're a better friend than I. I would never go to a wedding or fly out during a Bills game. Especially this season haha.

I'm getting married in May and thats because its the only month in my household that doesn't involve a major football event or a game.

Haha dude it sucks so bad.. Of course the one weekend ill be on an airplane the Bills are playing a primetime game going for 6-2.

I accepted the invite back in April so that's why. I tried looking at flying into Buffalo tonight, going to the game, hopping on an early flight to Rhode Island tomorrow morning, and barely make it for the wedding.. Couldn't make it work logistically though.

Audio for the 1st quarter, Sunday ticket or Amazon streaming for the rest. LETS GO!!!!

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Have the Chili slow cooking and beers chilling. Such a big game we need for our playoff push. I think we can put up 20+ on this defense and force 2 or more turnovers tonight essentially deciding the game

Bills 24

Jets 13

Going out to get Wings at the best place I've found in Maryland before the game and got a 12 pack of Blue in the fridge, I'm ready!

40 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Going out to get Wings at the best place I've found in Maryland before the game and got a 12 pack of Blue in the fridge, I'm ready!

Yummm Wings sound good... Think I have some blue and Coronas in the fridge. Sound like a good idea

Archived