Week 17 : Team without a Name but probably still contagious vs Eagles Rd 2

Nabbs4u

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I actually like y'all because you're either realistic or completely zaney like Ace.

A good mix, and at this point the only ones that have a couple guys that come over here regularly. Used to be a lot more Cowboys posters who did that, now it’s mostly just Matts when he’s not on timeout.

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

How many more years will Washington keep Rivera before attempting to move on from mediocrity?

He’ll be there two years more minimum I think. Doesn’t seem like Snyder is going to be pushed out, had that happened I could see a top down clean.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2021 at 2:18 PM, ninjapirate said:

Eagles by a million

This will probably be the result. 

Good luck guys. I hope you guys use us to build some confidence before trying to make a playoff run. Sucks that Sanders is hurt, but you guys havent had trouble moving the ball on us with a committee of players. 

Hope the game is injury free and hopefully they just start the clock at the beginning and let it run the whole time. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

A good mix, and at this point the only ones that have a couple guys that come over here regularly. Used to be a lot more Cowboys posters who did that, now it’s mostly just Matts when he’s not on timeout.

You could... y'know

Go over there. Crazy right?

Not gonna lie. A reprieve from Matts around here is nice. I don't dislike the guy, but my god is he a pain.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

How many more years will Washington keep Rivera before attempting to move on from mediocrity?

He’ll be there two years more minimum I think. Doesn’t seem like Snyder is going to be pushed out, had that happened I could see a top down clean.

Agreed. It's about what Rivera is doing outside of football games as much as on them. We've got a lot of areas to fix not just on the football field. 

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

Rivera just ain't it. Yet another failed retread who relies on nepotism.

I don't fully agree here. I do agree that he needs to open up and hire some new outside thinking, particularly on defense. However I think he's a good "CEO" coach, a competent guy that knows how to run an organization. For him to be successful he needs to surround himself with smart assistants who can do the day to day work. Jack Del Rio has not been that guy on defense, and we need someone younger who can bring some fresh ideas to the defense. Our defense has talent it should be performing better than it did this season. On offense, Scott Turner took a QB off the street and made him look competent. We ducked taped together an Oline with a cast off LT, a LG that both the Dolphins and Giants didn't want and a rookie RT. We really only have one good WR, and RB that may be more of WR than an actual RB.  Our offense lacks talent but the staff made it work to win us some games. 

I like Ron as a HC. He’s the best fit for that position since Shanahan. Maybe he needs some new blood for coordinators. But I think he’s a strong leader type guy. Survived cancer. Tough dude. Good for a locker room id assume. I mean, Wash needs a QB first off. You can blame a HC for anything but he’s a stand up dude. I don’t think you can go wrong. Hiring his OC and DC maybe need evaluations.